Some of the conservation projects Paul worked on while in Melbourne. They included a number of the city’s largest and most important heritage buildings - with Lovell Chen Architects and Heritage Consultants.
These projects included documentation, investigation works and contract administration during repair and renovation works of a range of heritage conservation and institutional restoration projects:
- Royal Exhibition Building Conservation Works
- State Library of Victoria West & South West Wing
- State Library of Victoria Dome renovations
- State Library of Victoria Western facades renovations
- Collingwood Town Hall Conservation Works
- Scots Church redevelopment project.
Many of our residential projects have involved the sensitive repair, renovation and extension of protected structures in Dublin and Kildare. Click here to view.